Color Match Guarantee
- If you are unsure about your color, finding your code, or what you’re ordering please reach out to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing your order.
- The color of the swatch on each color's webpage may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions. *The color swatches may not be exact to your color.*
- Testing your color: It is very important to test your color after receiving it. It is the customer’s responsibility to test the color before application. Failure to verify a satisfactory match before use of the product could result in extensive cleanup work and re-repair. Be sure to test your paint.
- Why your paint does not match: There are several reasons your paint may not match correctly. You may have ordered the wrong color code. The vehicle may have been repainted at some point. The finish could be faded due to sunlight exposure and other natural elements. Your vehicle may be an uncommon variant of the standard factory color. The color requires a Tri-Coat application.
- Color Match Guarantee: We guarantee our paint to match any original factory color per OEM specifications. Please remember that the guarantee only applies to original factory paint. ALWAYS test the paint color, before applying it to your vehicle to ensure a blendable color match. If you are unsatisfied with our blendable color match, contact our customer service department email@example.com. Explain the issue to them, then we will instruct you on how to begin the process of a remix request. If your vehicle is faded or oxidized, we will try to adjust the color to make it as close as possible.
- Customer errors when ordering: It is the customer’s responsibility to verify their color code is correct before ordering. If a customer makes a mistake by entering the wrong code or guessing at their color, there will be no refund or replacement paint given. In this instance a new order will need to be placed providing the correct color code.
- Return Instructions: Our customers are very important to us, and we will try our best to satisfy you with our products. All of our paint is produced on a made to order basis, and therefore no refunds will be given for those products. Other products may be returned less shipping and handling if they are unused and undamaged. An RGA (Return Goods Authorization) must be obtained by our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending anything back to us. We cannot accept returns for human application error such as failure to inspect the color match or read the instructions, over ordering, or ordering the wrong color. There is a 30 day limitation from the date of order to remix paint or return non made-to-order products.
No posts found