Color Match Guarantee
Color Match Guarantee:
- We guarantee our paint to match any original factory color per OEM specifications. Please remember that the guarantee only applies to original factory paint. ALWAYS test the paint color, before applying it to your vehicle to ensure a blendable color match. If you are unsatisfied with our blendable color match, contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the remixing process. If your vehicle is faded or oxidized, we will try to adjust the color to make it as close as possible.
- If you are unsure about your color, finding your code, or what you’re ordering, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- The color of the swatch on each color's webpage may vary from the color on your screen due to different screen settings. *The color swatches may not be exact to your color.* For this reason, you should always trust the ACTUAL COLOR CODE first and foremost.
- Testing your color: It is very important to test your color after receiving it. It is the customer’s responsibility to test the color before application. Failure to verify a satisfactory match before use of the product could result in extensive cleanup work and re-repair. Be sure to test your paint.
When things go wrong:
- Why your paint does not match: There are several reasons your paint may not match correctly. You may have ordered the wrong color code. The vehicle may have been repainted at some point. The finish could be faded due to sunlight exposure and other natural elements. Your vehicle may be an uncommon variant of the standard factory color. The color requires a Tri-Coat application.
- Customer errors when ordering: It is the customer’s responsibility to verify their color code is correct before ordering. If a customer makes a mistake by entering the wrong code or guessing at their color, there will be no refund or replacement paint given. In this instance, a new order will need to be placed for the correct color code.
- Return Instructions: Our customers are very important to us, and we will try our best to satisfy you with our products. All of our paint is produced on a made-to-order basis, therefore, no refunds will be given for those products. Other products may be returned if they are unused and undamaged, however the customer is responsible for shipping it back to us. You must request an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) before sending anything back to us.
- We cannot accept returns for human application errors such as failure to inspect the color match or read the instructions, over-ordering, or ordering the wrong color.
- There is a 30-day limitation from the date of order to remix paint or return non-made-to-order products.