Creating and Linking Your PayPal Account
1. Sign into your Vendor Administration Dashboard.
2. Click Vendor: [Your Company] near the top left of your administration dashboard to go to the Editing Vendor page.
3. Scroll down and fill in your PayPal Business account email, your PayPal account holder's first name, and your PayPal account holders last name in the PayPal Adaptive Payments section.
4. After clicking Save at the top right corner, your credentials will be automatically sent to PayPal for verification that the provided email address is valid for transactions. If it is, your account will be verified and ready to accept PayPal payments.
Full step-by-step tutorials:
- Editing Company Description & Logo
- Creating/Linking Stripe Account
- Linking Your PayPal Account
- Selecting Products to Sell
- Completing Orders & Messaging Customers