Creating and Linking Your Stripe Account
1. Sign into your Vendor Administration Dashboard.
2. Click Vendor: [Your Company] near the top left of your administration dashboard to go to the Editing Vendor page.
3. Scroll down and click the Connect with Stripe button. This will take you to the Stripe page where you’ll be able to register an account or connect an existing one.
4. Stripe will ask you for information about your business. A few things you should know about the information they ask:
- Your Employer Identification number is optional.
- If you do not have a business website, or Facebook page, use your store profile URL on Everest. For example, https://everestautomotivemarket.com/
- You will need your business bank account (routing and account number) information ready
5. Once you fill in the information that Stripe asks for, click Authorize access to this account at the bottom of the Stripe application page. You will be taken back to your Administration Dashboard.
Full step-by-step tutorials:
No posts foundWrite a Review